Author Topic: Anyone have a complete list of the former ygg staff team?  (Read 2880 times)

Offline Suicune

• Sprout
Anyone have a complete list of the former ygg staff team?
« on: March 16, 2009, 06:21:49 am »
the latest news ive uncovered tells that ygg is not coming back, even if someone were to pay for the server singlehandedly by donating 250 a month!!!

why? because the staff have left and arent coming back. so apparently the money isnt the biggest issue now, as i thought.

well, ygg is LITERALLY finished at this point, UNLESS i can somehow work a miracle and convince at least a couple of the staff to come back. i know im probably not gonna succeed, but its worth a try seeing as its the very last ray of slim hope left.

so can someone please someone tell me the entire list of staff so i can at least try talking to each of them? thanks....

Offline Nagase

• Young Tree
Re: Anyone have a complete list of the former ygg staff team?
« Reply #1 on: March 16, 2009, 12:38:43 pm »
As far as I know, there were really only 4 "official" staff members before it closed? Chibi, Yaiven, Andeburu and RyanX. Then there were a few helpers for individual side projects like correcting items' names and whatnot. But those weren't really on the staff team, and quite frankly I don't even remember their names. ;D Oh wait I believe Sha was one of them... and Jijin? I have most of their contacts but... what do you want to do with them, convince them to join Chibi? Does Chibi himself even wants to bring the server back though? If he did, he could easily contact the staff himself and bring everyone back, instead of letting an outsider do it.

Sad to see the server go, but life goes on.  :(

<3 Lights!

Offline Suicune

• Sprout
« Reply #2 on: March 16, 2009, 04:12:53 pm »
well i would like to talk with them and see for myself where they stand. i would also tell them of the new offer chibi was given, and see if that would change thier minds. it seemed to interest chibi a fair bit at least... so u never know. i can say at this point chibi DOES seem interseted in bringing it back (at least with the new offer), but without any of the old staff helping its a dead project since alone he would not be able to update the server hardly ever since he doesnt have enough time by himself to do all the work. and even if he gets new staff he said its probably better off making a new server because all the old unfinished content by the former staff would be lost, and ygg is already far enough behind now.

id like to point out that if i could somehow manage some of the staff to come back and help chibi, ygg WILL return! u gotta trust me on this, thats why i need to talk to the former staff and tell them the situation now. the offer chibi was given changes things in a bit, he COULD literally bring it back now but there just woudlnt be anyone to work on updating it. thats the problem atm.

i promise to reveal everything soon enough (such as what chibi was offered), but i want to talk to the staff 1st if its not too much to ask. so can i have thier contacts please? (if u send me them, do it in pm or msn, probably better that way, so a bunch of ppl dont go bugging them all at once)

and lastly, i have heard from relakuyae that ryanX wouldnt mind going back, but sadly he may be the only one. still, i think talking to him could be of GREAT benefit at this point, even if hes the only one i can convince, its better than nothing and would help our odds.

Offline Nagase

• Young Tree
« Reply #3 on: March 16, 2009, 05:54:16 pm »
Well, good luck. If I missed anyone from the admin team, someone else please add.

And do reveal this proposal you are referring to when the time is right or something. I hope it doesn't involve scheming hungry children of their precious food.

<3 Lights!

Offline Suicune

• Sprout
« Reply #4 on: March 16, 2009, 06:20:11 pm »
yes someone please add anyone that wasnt already listed because id like to speak with everyone, probably even those "side" workers, who knows they may be enough to get ygg back on its feet...

and does anyone know ryans aim/msn/contact info? i could always try e mailing him since i do have his e mail, but i much prefer a real-time convo... easier to talk that way.

And do reveal this proposal you are referring to when the time is right or something. I hope it doesn't involve scheming hungry children of their precious food.

OMG HOW DID U KNOW!?!?!??! *gasp*

yea ill reveal it later

RedWin

« Reply #5 on: March 16, 2009, 07:03:42 pm »
Why is everyone saying that!?!?!?

Offline Suicune

• Sprout
« Reply #6 on: March 16, 2009, 07:30:58 pm »
saying what? that ygg wont come back?

because its true, unless the staff return... ive learnt a lot over the last month or 2 by talking to the right ppl... and now it comes down to if the staff will come back or not, nothing else matters at this point.

Offline Relakuyae

• Administrator
  • Tree
« Reply #7 on: March 17, 2009, 06:54:24 am »
...and lastly, i have heard from relakuyae that ryanX wouldnt mind going back, but sadly he may be the only one. still, i think talking to him could be of GREAT benefit at this point, even if hes the only one i can convince, its better than nothing and would help our odds.

I'd like to clarify here that I stated that last time I talked to him, he said he's bored and wouldn't mind working on something like ygg again. Don't take that as "he's dead set to work on ygg again". He's a registered person here so maybe he can state what he thinks himself. :P

Offline Suicune

• Sprout
« Reply #8 on: March 17, 2009, 07:14:56 am »
i see him on the memberlist, however, it says he hasnt signed in here since january last time i checked the memberlist, thats why i wanna contact him on msn, it seems he doesnt come here anymore.

i did talk to andeburu at least, but he has the same stance as yaiven sadly, so neither of them are coming back. the only hope now rests with ryan.

relakuyae do u know ryans msn? if so tell me on msn or pm me or something please