Author Topic: GENETICALLLY DIFFERENT  (Read 4168 times)

Offline Nagase

• Young Tree
GENETICALLLY DIFFERENT
« on: March 23, 2009, 12:02:50 am »
Direct copy and paste from guild forum. Enjoy, will post more later to show off.  ;D
GREAT MEMORIES from these screens though.

-----------

I will divide them in sections.

Section I - Random Screens
1: An aco is born! No one has ever seen me as an aco, and I didn't really know anyone until I was like level 70 or something... power leveled with a mage friend who quit after a few days lol.

2: My first ever unofficial wedding! And look, we already have 7 kids! For some reason they all have green hair, which is odd considering the parents have white and grey hair. o_o
(FYI, 5 of those green characters are shared between me and my friend, and the aco is a character of Rin who is at the back there smoking lol, he's my best friend from ygg :D. Zetsumei the knight is also a great friend of mine who has left long ago)

3: Christmas 2007! Oh man if I knew the server would end, I would've given santa suits to everyone in WW and we can all run around in pront one last time.

4: A not very epic screen of the Christmas event. There were portals that were spawned at random intervals and monsters will keep coming out of them. It's not all that epic until the MVP comes out... then it's a big orgy involving the whole server!

5: Example of why YGG isn't perfect - BUGGED MINI VALK! Sometimes she would become a pet and just follows me around, so I had to end its miserable life. lol. This was a known bug that was fixed eventually though. But here you see my rogue taking pokes at it. >>

6: Oh. So this is why I shouldn't mob the skegs. :< (FYI skegs are... very strong monsters that drops odin's blessings). But great risk comes great rewards!

7: Look who is transing. Yep I knew master.ten way back in our old guild. :P

8: Secret hiding place! No I didn't fall off the cliff. Really! D:

9: See that screen where Suicune posted of the Master Muka? Guess who killed it. :P
My first server event MVP, I think? And last too... :/

10: Ktulla was the hardest MVP we could ever dream of killing. But then Val found this nice lil trick, just hide a rogue and use another one to close confine it.. then it becomes rather useless :D. But then I figure it was too good to be true and most likely a bug, so I stopped killing it.

11: This time it's the real Valkyrie; the hardest MVP in the game outside of BIO3 and perhaps nameless island!

12: We probably had like... 10+ wipes. >> And in the end it took us around 6 hours (wtf!) to kill it. Easily the hardest, most frustrating mvp run we ever had. :P Nothing really dropped, but we discovered a HUGE bug which then was reported for a quick fix.

13: Taken when I left the server, and hence my old guild, during the summer this year. This is why I will always love my old guild. :D (yes master.ten is beside me hehe)

14: But a week later I decided to get on for a few minutes to hang out, and was bored enough to kill things on poring island. Well, guess what dropped? Why you do this YGG gods! Then I played with the card for a few days, left for the summer, and came back to the server a month or 2 ago.

15: A friend was dropping sunflower headgears in pront... but then somehow a manteau dropped! Guess what kind of manteau it is? Good thing I was there to pick it up... but she's not getting it back THIS easily!

In exchange I asked for a nude picture of her boyfriend Nanashi. Rather this is him or not... you be the judge. :P

16: Cowards hiding in a corner at thors!

17: Maybe hiding in the corner was a better choice afterall. :<

18: And finally, my only picture with some of our guild members. :P I think I misclick and took this screen lol, but this was during a WoE, the one which we were trying to pass through all the MVPs in the emp room.

<3 Lights!

Jimmy37

Re: GENETICALLLY DIFFERENT
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2009, 12:56:30 am »
*makes not to self*
- must be bothered to get my ygg folder off my ipod tomorrow to show screenies -

nice party name at the valk run.

Offline Donka

• Sapling
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2009, 01:07:12 am »
looool i remember the nagase fairwell party in nocts, only for you to return and in whitehawks. some of our guildies were like "WHAT!? THAT BASTARD!!"

Offline Flygon

• Sapling
  • At the end of the day...
« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2009, 01:08:42 am »
You really make me wish I didn't delete my screenshots.

Offline Relakuyae

• Administrator
  • Tree
« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2009, 02:35:48 am »
I don't have any screen shots from RO at all. Not except for a few where I was fucking around with modding palettes and sprites on my Ygg client (which doesn't effect game play or give any advantages, was just re-familiarizing myself with the client for other reasons).

Offline Suicune

• Sprout
« Reply #5 on: March 23, 2009, 06:59:52 am »
i got a bunch mabye ill post a few one day.... like nagase, i posted all mine in the winter wing forum before.... im just kinda lazy to do it again on another board :/

also, now that i found a new place to play, i might not be as active here in the future as i was this month, i just had nothing to do till now. but yea ill probably still drop by and see whats up once a day or something like i am doing now.

Jimmy37

« Reply #6 on: March 23, 2009, 11:40:57 am »
we had a few good ones on our HTF forums. Miya, can you like, resurface some of them, or did you totally annihilate the data?

Offline Nagase

• Young Tree
« Reply #7 on: March 23, 2009, 11:58:44 am »
lol Donka, when I came back I was guildless for a good few days not looking to join any guilds since I was still fairly inactive. Actually, I asked for an invite from Val and he said "sure" and then we both forgot about it. And then one day one of the guys from Whitehawks was spamming invites to everyone in Pront, and I was curious enough to join and look at their guild storage (awesome stuffs in there btw lol!) and their guild chat. What do you know, they are funny as hell and hanging out with them was a blast, kinda reminded me of Nocts when we started. The exact same thing applies to WinterWings, the guild I was in before server closed.

Anyhow, one thing I learned from ygg is to take lots of screenshots - when the server closes, they are the only things that's left.

Suicune you can just copy and paste your post from the guild forum, that's what I did.. took less than 10 seconds.

Did the HTF forums closed down or something? I thought they would still be active seeing how many ppl you guys had, and are still playing RO.

<3 Lights!

Offline Relakuyae

• Administrator
  • Tree
« Reply #8 on: March 23, 2009, 12:48:30 pm »
Dude, I've got backups that lead all the way up to my old WoW guilds forums which I used to host too. I could pull anything from the HTF site... but were they attachments or links?

... and I closed the HTF forums due to inactivity for a little over 2 months. No point in constantly backing up the same old shit that isn't being used. If cam wants it back online at some point he can always IM me, I can restore it to the same point it was at.
« Last Edit: March 23, 2009, 12:50:53 pm by Relakuyae »

Offline Nagase

• Young Tree
« Reply #9 on: March 23, 2009, 05:09:59 pm »
wow I guess everyone in HTF have moved on to their own guilds/games/whatever. Where's the HTF bond!? :D

And yes, when I saw valk while I hunted for skegs/mini valks, she had I believe 4 or 5 mini valks around her. In those screens I only saw 2, so they must've changed it afterward or a bug of some sort. Actually I think we killed it due to a bug (probably same way HTF does it. winkwink), cuz Nanashi's plan of killing it using reflect shield failed. But who cares, what's more important is the epic party name. :D

<3 Lights!

Jimmy37

« Reply #10 on: March 23, 2009, 08:40:00 pm »
HTF = dead lol. me n flygon are whats left, even walt/shocky stopped playing.

yes-there was a fair few attachments on the htf forums, cant really remember though, meh

Offline Flygon

• Sapling
  • At the end of the day...
« Reply #11 on: March 23, 2009, 08:44:29 pm »
I've pretty much left HTF, actually, so you are left.

Jimmy37

« Reply #12 on: March 24, 2009, 12:12:02 am »
when i said 'left', i meant that we still play RO, or have resumed playing RO.

news update -

im on the new server, 12/10 novice, going mage -> sage -> high novice -> high mage -> prof

name is Emulate, as usual. whenever you are online, pm me for well, um, just pm me :D

Offline Nagase

• Young Tree
« Reply #13 on: March 24, 2009, 02:26:28 pm »
Shocky.. stopped.. RO? Never saw that coming! :D
But I guess he must've spent enough time on YGG, probably 1000+ hours. :o I was surprised he actually joined euph or eternity to start over, it's insane considering how he didn't get bored of all the lvl 99 trans lol.

For cbell, even on YGG he kinda half quit RO anyway as far as I know.

<3 Lights!

Poring

« Reply #14 on: April 11, 2009, 11:52:23 am »
Hey Nagase! I wasn't hiding in the corner  ::) I was uh..... D;

Thoring on my knight was probably the most fun I had in PvM on RO :o. Pierce ftw!, too bad the dev team removed tele in thor ><, Exp there was like 8mil/hr without tele, compared to like 10mil/hr at CTHO.

Master Muka ftw!

Turtle

« Reply #15 on: November 23, 2009, 10:31:05 pm »
our stuff in guild storage was top secret information....nagase infiltrated us >:0

Offline irpengu

• Seedling
« Reply #16 on: November 24, 2009, 01:20:44 am »
last post on this thread was like 6 years ago
but yea he's connected to us now

through blood

Offline mornaval

• Seedling
« Reply #17 on: November 24, 2009, 05:58:24 am »
fuckin loved doing ktulla :0 I will miss my str sniper.

Offline -Rin-

• Asgard Staff
  • Sapling
« Reply #18 on: November 24, 2009, 01:34:16 pm »
OMG wasabe family!!! LOL i still got the screenie for too!! and thanks nagi!!

i still cant believe the moment when i opened my ygg client and it told me cant connect to server :p i moan for my sniper D:

Offline Taco

• Sapling
« Reply #19 on: November 24, 2009, 02:09:43 pm »
Lol Christmas 2007... that was around the time I started Ygg.  I joined and all of a sudden there were this portals opening up out of nowhere and I'm like WTF?!?!?!?!