Author Topic: Calling Asgard Devs  (Read 1688 times)

Offline Relakuyae

• Administrator
  • Tree
Calling Asgard Devs
« on: February 23, 2011, 10:51:50 am »
Posted here because the Asgard forum is moved to another site: http://forums.asgardonline.com.

Ok guys it's time some stuff came together here.  Anyone who is or wants to be a developer on asgard needs to join the IRC channel (via the link here or using an actual IRC client) so that we may collaborate on things:

network:  irc.esper.net
channel: #asgardonline

It'd be preferable that devs remain in the channel, even if they or others in the channel are idle.  The plan here is to come up with a road map, and a launch checklist (suggested by RyanX).  I have spring break coming up here soon, so I'm going to update the game server again, get the client updated, and set devs up with access to the dev server for working on things (also suggested by RyanX to have the tangible server up and running so devs can actively see things happening on it).  The website registration and login now works, the design is done, and all I need to do is flesh things out.  In the meantime, while I'm working on finishing that up, I need people who are going to help to start hammering on some of the game server NPC's, quests, etc... so that everything is good to go.

Offline -Rin-

• Asgard Staff
  • Sapling
Re: Calling Asgard Devs
« Reply #1 on: February 23, 2011, 11:22:56 pm »
i am starting uni next week. So i am free from then on. hammer me with missions to complete mate :D

Offline Relakuyae

• Administrator
  • Tree
« Reply #2 on: February 24, 2011, 08:27:21 am »
Enter the IRC. :P

Offline Relakuyae

• Administrator
  • Tree
« Reply #3 on: February 27, 2011, 09:31:33 am »
Awesome, thanks guys.  Really helps to have the ones there that have joined in so far. :)