Author Topic: To Suicune, with love.  (Read 1605 times)

Offline Relakuyae

• Administrator
  • Tree
To Suicune, with love.
« on: October 24, 2012, 10:52:53 am »
Aww, Suicune, UMAD bro?  Oh right, I forgot you can't reply because I banned your ass for spamming, and trolling/being a dick.  Don't worry though, I did lift the ban just enough for you to read this, which you probably will.

Frankly, I don't really care if this forum is pretty much dead (in fact, I'm very well aware of it, which is why I more or less don't maintain this site anymore), I will no longer tolerate the bullshit.  I find it hilarious that so long as I let things slide, and ignored your ignorant behavior, you were cool with me.  But as soon as I said enough is enough and banned you, your reply (over MSN) was in a typical childish manner.

Tons of insults in ALL CAPS.

What are you, like 12?  Come on man, you could have at least tried to be original.  I guess I can't expect much from someone with the IQ of a grape though.  When it all comes down to it, all you are is just some random meaningless person on the internet.  A meaningless person who has been banned from yet another place.  Seems to be a running thing with you from what I hear.

Sincerely,

That guy who banned your dumb ass.
« Last Edit: October 24, 2012, 11:01:42 am by Relakuyae »

Offline Brittfaceyay

• Seedling
  • Boobs
Re: To Suicune, with love.
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2013, 12:00:29 am »
 ;)
Britt~ :)