Author Topic: Boring  (Read 2869 times)

Offline food

• Sprout
Boring
« on: April 11, 2009, 11:34:05 pm »
I lost all my really old ones from the first day of the server - just before I transed (IT TOOK ME SO LONG XD)...

But here are a few I still have.

Nagy poopers, I miss our humping wars.

Skudzz wants my bawls.

God damn why was I using such an ugly ass skin for RO.
http://s13.photobucket.com/albums/a261/foodsama/ygg/?action=view&current=screenYggdrasilOnline013.jpg

Do I ever face the camera?

I felt pretty

I miss being able to say I have a harem

:D

Kins! .. Pish..

Omg Raven!

Just transed... trying to lvl... BAM. Don't hate me cause I'm Beautiful.

No U, Skudzz. No U!

Told you..

Shredder, your the only one who completely understood me XDDDD. I seriously have no idea what I was going on about.

I donno what I was scared to lose.. but obviously I didn't.. cause I'm not crying..

Oh hi there Adam!

That's how we roll...

ASS ASIANS!

I don't remember why, but.. Vivi is evil! OH AND ADAM LOGGED IN!

Why do I always have so many windows open... I still do it.. .theses days its worse.

He wanted my body..

to bad he was my bitch >_>

I hid in a dark corner of the world as I talked to my drug dealer...

Well that's enough for now.... I will post more tomorrow or something.. ;D

Offline Nagase

• Young Tree
Re: Boring
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2009, 08:20:25 am »
Ooo nice screenies, more plz! How I miss the good ol humping wars! Actually, I have no idea how it all got started... I just know I was on Pants, it was getting late, and I must've been kinda bored. Hmm... those wars were pretty time consuming. :D

And I miss my beanie. :-\ Well, technically it's not mine... but that's a story for another day.

That pink skin is oh so fruity lol.

<3 Lights!

Offline food

• Sprout
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2009, 08:33:23 am »
I will upload more tonight!~ Promise!~ ^_^... well. maybe tomorrow... WITHIN THE NEXT YEAR?

And yeah, I don't remember when.. but man... they did take a while. We are both rather stubborn.

The vent crew (or quite a few of us at least) made a beanie on Eternity for skudzz on his birthday! He was sooo happy. haha

Yes... yes it is.. hahah

Offline Nagase

• Young Tree
« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2009, 10:30:21 am »
Ohh I remember skudzz drooling over my beanie and said he was in the process of collecting the items... I wonder if he actually made a beanie before ygg closed? Probably not. It takes a bit of time in that hell hole of a dungeon..  where you can't even teleport  >:(.

<3 Lights!

Offline food

• Sprout
« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2009, 10:32:44 am »
He was really close but never got to get it. and he was like DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD:

So he was like :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD For this one. cause he didn't know we were making something... well he had an idea we were doing something.. cause we are bad at being secretive... but thats okay haha

You can teleport around in it on this server... and there was also like 10 of us. Well it started out with Just Bea and I, with some help from D.... but we ened up being being like *Ded* half way done.

Offline Epyon

• Sapling
  • Oho~
« Reply #5 on: May 09, 2009, 03:25:24 pm »

Offline food

• Sprout
« Reply #6 on: May 09, 2009, 06:18:16 pm »
HAHAHA oh snap .. I remember that conversation.