Author Topic: Found a small easy to play server for ygg people  (Read 31 times)

Offline Brittfaceyay

• Seedling
  • Boobs
Found a small easy to play server for ygg people
« on: October 06, 2018, 07:56:51 pm »
Ok, I know a lot of people don't remember me. However, if you do, I am so sorry to bring up shitszille memories of myself.  I wanted to make an announcement that I found a decent small server that some of you might like to play on.  Hear me out.  It's not cramped and over populated or over powered.  There is plenty of customization and its still growing. 

I personally haven't played ro in 5 years or so.  I took a long much needed break from everything after my rebirth ro days.  Please don't play rebirth.  I do not endorse that dead piece of poop that steals peoples money then bans them. 

Anywho back to the regularly scheduled program.  I am here to tell you about Anomaly RO.  Before you panic, yes there are donates, BUT you can buy in game "donations" as well. 

"But Britt, its so hard to farm money!"
No, there is a gold room where you can farm for money if you want something that you don't have the gears to achieve.  The more people in your party, the more gold you get per kill.  Gold you can trade in for coins to buy zeny "donates"

"Britt, everyone is going to be so overpowered!"
Actually no, everyone has the same chance to get items.  There is a basic mvp room where you can farm for some cards.  Theres also a thing where you can collect dead branches and turn them into bloody branches and spawn mvps.

"But BRITTT, I don't want to level my life away, it takes too long."
If I can make a High priest and sniper in 2 hours, then you can too!

Link
https://www.anomalyro.com/

Come join the fun and yeah.  you might like it :) :) :) :)

If you are looking for me, my IGN is Aribela
« Last Edit: October 06, 2018, 08:22:57 pm by Brittfaceyay »
Britt~ :)